We love working with the team at #FuturePRoof. They had already started their podcast, but wanted to increase their listeners and to have the confidence to promote what they were doing, safe in the knowledge that it sounded slick and professional.
We helped them source and license appropriate music and added some magical touches to their audio.
We also reviewed their hosting and pushed out to some new destinations.
#FuturePRoof podcast: An end of year thank you letter
· Communicators: Marcus Rashford, Burger King, and Unilever’s Alan Jope
· Media: BBC’s Hugh Pym, Sky’s Kay Burley, Manchester Evening News’ Jennifer Williams and editorial teams at CNN, The New York Times and Tortoise
· Writing we’ve admired: Marina Hyde, Nafisa Ali Shafiq, Katrina Marshall, and Sharon O’Dea
· Communities of change: Elizabeth Bananuka’s BME PR Pros, and Priya Bates and Advita Patel’s A Leader Like Me
· Membership organisations: CBI, NHS Providers, CIPR and PRCA
· Ones to watch: Shayoni Lynn’s Lynn PR, Kristian Hogard’s Simply Thought, Paul Stollery and Darryl Sparey’s Hard Numbers, and Nik Govier’s Blurred
· Best books: Charlie Mackesy’s The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, and Scott Galloway’s Algebra of Happiness and Post Corona
· Reasons to be optimistic: vaccine, community and altruism, ESG agenda and the opportunity for a green recovery