About Her Spirit
Supported by Sport England.
Hosted by former BBC Breakfast presenter, journalist and adventure seeker Louise Minchin.
In these podcasts you will hear from phenomenal women in the world of sport and business, expert coaches and Her Spirit community members as they share their desires, vulnerabilities and spirited ways.
Her Spirit believes in inspiring EVERY woman to become fitter, stronger and healthier. We believe taking small achievable steps will lead to big health and well-being changes.Her Spirit supports women of shapes, sizes, ages and abilities to achieve goals you never thought possible.
The Latest Episode of
This episode is all about open water swimming and host Louise Minchin speaks to Olympic Silver Medallist Keri-anne Payne , Her Spirit Co-founder Mel Berry and Her Spirit community members Gillian and Anna, about:
- Facing and embracing the fears that open water swimming can bring.
- Practical, professional tips for beginners and more advanced open water swimmers alike.
- How to motivate yourself to exercise when work and family demands your time and attention!
- The positive impacts open water swimming can have on your mental health
- Training tips for an open swim challenge In Lake Coniston of 5.25 miles this June.
At Her Spirit we’re here for you.
We want to help you discover your potential, achieve your goals, ignite your fitness, find your community.
Head to herspirit.co.uk and sign up for our Core Membership, get access to our virtual classes, monthly challenges and expert advice. Plus, track your progress in our heath hub and find your very own cheerleading squad who will support you every step of the way.
Use the code HERSPIRITPOD3 and get three months completely FREE.